Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Warm Iron

After seeing Pax last week, and being excited by what sort of marvellous promotional tool it was, I then thought - hey, hang on - where's the tshirts?????

Of course the amazing Xavier was one step ahead of us - and late Friday teased with what appeared to be another mosaic compiled entirely of tshirts!! Woot ...

Patiently (sort of) waiting till Monday revealed this:

Being a tshirt kind of girl I applauded loudly and then wondered how the hell I was going to (hopefully) find any of my tshirts in this amazing work.

For those of you computerishly inclined, you can download a copy of Ruby, and run a little script thingy doover written by the amazingly multitalented Dave Pearson

Me - I was just really lucky that Dave's nosy and found the 11 shirts I have on there!!

Enjoy.

No comments:

Like this? Share it!

| More