Thursday, August 21, 2008

Moo-ved to Blog!

Today in the mail, I received my eagerly awaited Moo business cards!

Having heard so many people on Redbubble speak so highly of them, and having been a recipient of some of thickblackoutline's mini cards I decided to lash out.

The quality is everything promised and then some ... I got the pack of 50, and sent through a dozen photos. I have just put my name, email and mobile phone number on the back .. (left the url of my website off (???) but there's room to hand write it anyway, for that personal touch!)

They come securely packaged in a two part cardboard box - great for storage with a pair of dividers marked mine and theirs! (And it's made from recycled cardboard as well)

The colours are rich and vibrant, and the matte finish just make you want to touch them!

I have put aside one of each to keep - I just keep seeing them in little frames .... a great promotional tool for something special.

They are by no means the cheapest business cards available in the web wide world, but as far as quality is concerned, I think they're second to none!

Oh - and if you want to check them out for yourself - click on the "Moo-ved to Blog" header to be taken to moo.com

No comments:

Like this? Share it!

| More