Saturday, August 15, 2009

Evolution

Well, Redbubble and Demo Stores are at it again.

They have launched a third collaborative competition, Music Machines, where again the winners will get to have tshirts hanging in their store in Carnaby Street. Yep - real shirts - on real mannequins in a shop!

After immediately having a couple of ideas, I spent a good week frustratingly trying to translate them from my brain to "paper" .. and finally came up with this!




I was surprised tonight to receive an email from the amazingly talented Yanmos with this fabulous mock up of a "real" person wearing my shirt!! Thanks Yannis!

So, there you go .. I can't imagine that this will do as well as my other Demo competition entry, but hey - I've given it my best shot!

As usual ... the pictures are links to buy!



No comments:

Like this? Share it!

| More